CAMP OUT WITH PARTICLE AT THAT CONFERENCE
Scavenger hunt, workshops, and hands on IoT
HOW GET STARTED IN THE PARTICLE SCAVENGER HUNT
- Register with the form below!
- Earn Points! You can earn points from the Particle booth by completing five (5) of the activities below. For social activities, use the #ParticleHunt hashtag and mention the @particle Twitter or @particle_io Instagram account.
READY TO PLAY? LET'S GO!
- Follow Particle on these 3 social networks: FB, Instagram, & Twitter.
- Tag us in a photo of yourself with a Particle pin, tee, or other item of swag on social media.
- Tag us in a photo with someone wearing gear from a Wisconsin based sports team or athlete
- Tag us on Instagram and/or Twitter in a photo of a Particle sticker stuck somewhere with the hashtag #ParticleBonding
- Sticker Bounty: Trade a Particle sticker for one from another booth & bring us the new sticker
- Tag us in a photo of yourself wearing the Particle bandana in 4 different styles
- Tag us in a picture of your pet wearing a Particle bandana
- Sign up for a new Particle account (or show us your existing account)
- Submit your Makerspace to the Makerspace Empowerment Program
10 POINTS (Tuesday Game night only)
- Discover one of the Particle-powered Bluetooth Beacons that we’ve hidden around the conference center, using the clues below to find each beacon. Simply install any app that can interact with Bluetooth devices--like the Bluefruit app (iOS, Android), nRF Connect (iOS, Android), or LightBlue (iOS, Android)--and scan for nearby devices. If you find one that starts with the name “Argon-“, you’ve found a beacon. Connect to the device, take a screenshot of the “Advertisement Data” and show the screenshot to a Particle staff member at the booth to get credit for your find.
- With my long neck, I’m able to get my food from places that other animals cannot.
- Feeling tired during all of the excitement of THAT Conference? Why not take a nap, camp style?
- CLUE #3 TBD
- CLUE #4 TBD
- To find this beacon, you’ll need to go sub atomic
- CLUE #6 TBD
- Host a #particlepowered open space session