IoT Hardware to Bring Your Product Online
Build powerful edge solutions with a comprehensive suite of IoT hardware
Scale with Industrial-Grade Durability
When you're ready to scale up, our industrial-grade modules are secure, reliable, and fully-certified:
- Surface-mountable design that accelerates PCB assembly
- An embedded SIM card that resists corrosion and mechanical failure
- Extended operational temperature range from -20 to 85C for hostile environments
Future-Proof with IoT Flexibility
All B Series modules are designed from the start to help you go from low volume to mass production.
- M.2 Form factor — ready to fit in products and reduces custom PCB complexity.
- Multi-radio — supporting LTE CAT M1, Bluetooth 5.2, and NFC.
- Fully certified — saving time and money with out of the box FCC, CE, IC, and GCF certification.
Control Your Fleet in an IoT Command Center
Manage and monitor your growing fleet from the Particle Device Console. From Over-the-air firmware updates to device diagnostics, access mission critical features in one central cloud interface.
Resources for embedded development
How to Select the Right IoT Hardware: From Prototype to Production
Learn the difference between prototyping and production IoT hardware in this complete guide.
The Ultimate Guide To Starting an Enterprise IoT Project
The fundamentals for starting an IoT project that provides continuous, recurring value.
Six Real-World Cellular IoT Applications
Learn how the world is using cellular IoT hardware to solve real problems quietly and efficiently.