Gain Cold Chain Visibility in Realtime
Monitor product location and collect critical asset data like temperature and humidity in realtime within a centralized interface.
Cold Chain Monitoring is hard. We make it easy.
Reliable and accurate location data
All our tracking solutions come with a high-gain GNSS antenna that is accurate to 1.8 meters
Built on the Particle IoT Platform
A robust, reliable infrastructure to build and manage your tracking solution
Reconfigure your tracking solution without writing code with our open tracking firmware library
Flexible deployment methods
Deploy your way. The Tracker One is field-ready while our T SoM supports advanced customization
Prevent product loss with actionable alerts
Discover temperature fluctuations and chiller failures before they happen.
With the Particle Tracking System, you can setup and receive automatic alerts by SMS or email when temperature levels fall below desired levels.
Ensure quality and compliance
You can leverage the Particle Tracking System to automatically log real-time and historical temperature data within the cloud, enabling you to create a centralized compliance reporting system for your cold chain operations.
T SoM — The Heart of Your Cold Chain Monitoring Solution
A powerful, configurable System-on-a-Module (SoM) to serve as the foundation for your cold chain solution:
- Built with highly reliable, global cellular coverage (CAT M1 in NA and LTE CAT 1 with 3G/2G fallback in EMEA).
- Designed to provide reliable and accurate real-time with GNSS and onboard dead-reckoning.
- Built for advanced configuration for organizations looking to build a custom cold chain monitoring solution.
- Fully-certified for original equipment manufacturers developing commercial products.
Tracker One — A Field-Ready Reference Product
An immediately deployable asset tracking solution that comes with everything you need to monitor asset location and temperature in realtime:
- Built with powerful and accurate realtime location tracking with GNSS and onboard dead-reckoning
- Comes with a battle-tested enclosure that can withstand dusty and wet environments.
- Designed to support global cellular connectivity options like LTE CAT M1 in North America and LTE CAT 1 with 3G and 2G fallback in EMEAA
- Pre-packaged with a cost-effective and extremely reliable temperature monitoring sensor.
A Powerful Firmware Library for Advanced Tracking Customization
Take advantage of a ready-to-use open asset tracking firmware library to enable rapid configuration and implementation.
It is extensible and supports modular implementation with user hooks so it is easy to add your sensors to the application and report that data along with location data, while publishing functionality is configurable via the Particle console.
Cold chain monitoring resources
Particle cold chain solution guide
Learn how you can monitor the location and temperature of assets with the Particle Asset Tracking System
How to choose the right cold chain management solution
5 tips for choosing the right cold chain management solution for your organization
4 best practices for managing cold chain logistics with IoT
Learn best practices for managing your cold chain logistics with Particle.
View The Supply Chain Solution Guide
THE BUSINESS GUIDE TO COLD CHAIN MONITORING
The Internet of Things (IoT) is on pace to take the supply-chain management industry by storm. In fact, Cisco estimates that IoT technologies will have a $1.9 trillion dollar impact on the logistics and supply-chain industries by 2025.
One aspect of the supply chain that has particularly seen strong benefit from IoT is cold chain management. That’s because IoT can be used to monitor perishable assets and notify logistic managers when temperatures fall out of an optimal range. Learn about the ways companies are using IoT to monitor supply chain and temperature-critical assets.
Download the White Paper to learn more.