An All-in-One Cold Chain Monitoring Solution
Uplevel cold chain visibility and compliance with Particle's Tracking System
Gain Cold Chain Visibility in Realtime
Monitor product location and collect critical asset data like temperature and humidity in realtime within a centralized interface.
Cold Chain Monitoring is hard. We make it easy.
Reliable and accurate location data
All our tracking solutions come with a high-gain GNSS antenna that is accurate to 1.8 meters
Built on the Particle IoT Platform
A robust, reliable infrastructure to build and manage your tracking solution
Reconfigure your tracking solution without writing code with our open tracking firmware library
Flexible deployment methods
Deploy your way. The Tracker One is field-ready while our Tracker SoM supports advanced customization
Prevent product loss with actionable alerts
Discover temperature fluctuations and chiller failures before they happen.
With the Particle Tracking System, you can setup and receive automatic alerts by SMS or email when temperature levels fall below desired levels.
Ensure quality and compliance
You can leverage the Particle Tracking System to automatically log real-time and historical temperature data within the cloud, enabling you to create a centralized compliance reporting system for your cold chain operations.
Tracker SoM — The Heart of Your Cold Chain Monitoring Solution
A powerful, configurable System-on-a-Module (SoM) to serve as the foundation for your cold chain solution:
- Built with highly reliable, global cellular coverage (CAT M1 in NA and LTE CAT 1 with 3G/2G fallback in EMEA).
- Designed to provide reliable and accurate real-time with GNSS and onboard dead-reckoning.
- Built for advanced configuration for organizations looking to build a custom cold chain monitoring solution.
- Fully-certified for original equipment manufacturers developing commercial products.
Tracker One — A Field-Ready Reference Product
An immediately deployable asset tracking solution that comes with everything you need to monitor asset location and temperature in realtime:
- Built with powerful and accurate realtime location tracking with GNSS and onboard dead-reckoning
- Comes with a battle-tested enclosure that can withstand dusty and wet environments.
- Designed to support global cellular connectivity options like LTE CAT M1 in North America and LTE CAT 1 with 3G and 2G fallback in EMEAA
- Pre-packaged with a cost-effective and extremely reliable temperature monitoring sensor.
A powerful firmware library for advanced tracking customization
Take advantage of a ready-to-use open asset tracking firmware library to enable rapid configuration and implementation.
It is extensible and supports modular implementation with user hooks so it is easy to add your sensors to the application and report that data along with location data, while publishing functionality is configurable via the Particle console.
Cold chain monitoring resources
Particle asset tracking solution guide
Learn how you can monitor the location and temperature of assets with the Particle Asset Tracking System
6 ways to make money with IoT
Learn how you can deliver recurring, continuous value with these six IoT business models.
The emerging economics of IoT
This paper reviews major IoT use cases like remote monitoring, preventative maintenance, and more.