The beauty of IoT is that, in the right hands, it can be used to solve almost any problem on earth. Luckily for us, each and every one of you has the right hands! We want to put your problem-solving skills to the test, and reward your creative ingenuity with some truly fantastic prizes.
Together, and with a little help from our friends at Hackster, you can change the Internet of Things into the Internet of Solved Problems.
Here’s what you need know
Log in on Hackster contest site to register and pitch your project no later than May 11th, 2018.
Make sure your project
- Explicitly solves a problem vexing people today. ✅
- Uses a Particle Photon, Electron, or other Particle hardware. ✅
- Aligns with the remaining rules laid out in the contest fine print. ✅
- Is creative, innovative, and mind-blowingly amazing. ✅
Once your project is approved
It’s time to get building! Make some magic and be sure to document your work. Then smash that submit button when you’re done. Just be sure to beat the completion deadline of June 15, 2018, at 11:09 PM PT.
Once you’ve submitted your project
It’s time to sit back, relax, and wait for the judges to award the prizes. Including, but not limited to…
- Free shipping on all Particle Mesh products (coming this summer).
- Ultimately awesome Particle Mesh product bundles.
- A trip to the Particle headquarters in San Francisco, California.
Ready to get started? Head on over to the Internet of Solved Problems contest site and submit your project today.