Today, we’re excited to officially announce the release of the Tracker One, a field-ready open reference product for the Particle Tracking System.
The Tracker One is an asset tracking solution that utilizes the Particle Tracking Services and T SoM to provide customers with an out-of-the-box tracking product that incorporates edge hardware, edge software, cellular connectivity, and software capabilities. Tracker One is fully certified, immediately deployable, and requires no additional development on the behalf of users for a true off-the-shelf solution.
For a limited time only, we’re offering 15% off for the rest of the week for the Tracker One. Just use the code TRACKERONE at checkout. Offer expires September 27th with a maximum 50 unit purchase limit. You can grab yours today by clicking the link below, or scroll below to read more about the Tracker One.
GRAB YOURS TODAY
POWERED BY THE PARTICLE TRACKING SYSTEM
The Particle Tracking System comes with everything you need to map, monitor, and manage your asset data. All device data is sent to a central interface so you can easily manage your assets in real time.
TRACKER ONE INTEGRATES WITH EXTERNAL SENSORS AND VEHICLE SYSTEMS
Connect with ease
The industrial-grade M8 connector port enables you to connect the Tracker One with any vehicle system or external sensor, allowing you to customize for your use case.
Designed for interoperability
Built with an onboard, integrated CAN bus controller so the Tracker One can easily communicate with vehicle systems and a vast range of sensor types..
Designed for sensor expansion
Connect the Tracker One with a huge range of external sensors to track additional variables such as temperature, acceleration, humidity, motion, vibration, air quality, CO2, and more.
MODIFY THE DESIGN. TRACKER ONE IS AN OPEN REFERENCE PRODUCT
Extensible out of the box
Reconfigure the Tracker One for your use case without writing any code. With Particle’s Tracking System, you can send new fleet updates with just a touch of a button.
Modify our open design
The Tracker One’s enclosure design, carrier board design, and Tracker Edge Firmware are open source and designed to be copied, modified, and customized.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BUILD A RELIABLE TRACKING DEVICE
- Complete enclosed, IP67 rated, asset tracker for immediate use
- Includes the Asset T SoM mounted on carrier board and installed in an IP67-rated enclosure
- IP67-rated M8 connector includes CAN Bus, UART, GPIO, and power for simple expansion
- Flexible power supply accepts 6-30V power supply (up to 105V may be used if connecting power direct to the carrier board without using the M8 connector). Also accepts 5V supply via USB-C. Switched LiPo battery connector, charge LED, backup battery for GPS and RTC
- High-precision Thermistor: with accuracy to 1%
- USB-C: for flashing, debugging and power with higher charging rates than micro-USB
- RGB LED: for use as both a user-configurable device as well as Particle status information
- Backup Battery: for RTC and GNSS